Digital Defense, Inc (DDI) has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager (PM). The PM is the subject matter expert on DDI technology, products and services and is responsible for the management of products and services throughout their lifecycle. The PM identifies market needs that inform the development, enhancement and market launch of information security products and services. This role manages the positioning of DDI’s value proposition and key differentiators to targeted audiences. The PM performs market research surrounding product development and launch activities, competitive analysis, content development and marketing strategy and execution for multiple channels. If you would like to contact us regarding this position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The PM is responsible for accomplishing the objectives and responsibilities outlined below:
- Manage product life cycles from inception, including requirements gathering, strategic planning and integrated launch activities. Continuously evaluate products and services in relation to market needs and competitor offerings.
- Collect market intelligence that results in market driven products and services. Assist Vice President, Marketing with market research studies and Development with usability studies.
- Drive a solution set across functional teams (Development, Operations, Test Engineering, Sales and Marketing) through market requirements, product contract and positioning
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for products and services, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner opportunities for products and services.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Digital Defense products and services in the market. Customize communications to various target audiences.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products and services to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Assist the Director of Sales Operations with the development of proposal templates to effectively convey the unique selling propositions and competitive advantages that facilitates rapid closure of transactions.
- Work with Digital Defense Project Office (PO) to plan the launch of new products and services and assist the PO in managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan as needed. Develop and implement strategies for effective product and service launches including all packaging, promotion and delivery through multiple channels.
- Prepare materials for presentation to industry analysts.
- Work with DDI Development and Operations teams to create white papers, technical service briefs, speaking abstracts and presentations.
- Deliver articulate and effective marketing communications, website and email content, collateral, social media posts, presentations and demonstrations to a range of audiences, promoting Digital Defense products and services.
- Work closely with Call Center Manager to develop consistent messaging for call center outreach that is integrated with messaging delivered through marketing campaigns.
Required Experience and Skills
- 7+ years experience as Product Manager within Information Security organization preferred
- Strong technical understanding of information security products and services desired
- Business or Marketing background optimal
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Operating Systems and the Internet).
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to convert technical concepts into easily consumed graphical representations on PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- All applicants must pass a credit and criminal background investigation prior to employment.
- Relaxed dress code dress and work environment
- Free Monster Energy, Red Bull and soda