Project Planning Service Public Company Limited
Career/Accomplishment record after graduation from AIT:
PROJECT PLANNING SERVICE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (PPS) 1988-Present
· Founded the company in 1987 and remains the key driver in all company directions; both strategically and operationally.
· Led the company transition from private company to public company, making the company the sole public company in the professional engineering consulting industry in Thailand.
· Headed the project management of several major projects including Sirinthorn Hospital, MRTA Initial System, Suvarnabhumi Airport Passenger Terminal , Baiyok II Sky Tower, Jewelry Trade Center, Thairath Complex, Bangkok Bank Head Office, International Trade Center, Baiyok II Sky Tower, Jewelry Trade Center and Thairath Complex
SOUTH EAST ASIA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED (SEATEC) 1977-1988
· Led the construction management and supervision division
· Advised and managed several major projects including Bangkok Bank Head Office, Thai Airways International Head Office, Siam Cement Head OFfice, Government Saving Bank Head Office, Chan Issara Tower, Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy Campus, Don Muang Terminal Cargos of Thai Airways, Marine Terminal and Maintenance Center of Petroleum Authority of Thailand, Chiew Larn Hydroelectric Power Plant, and Leam Chabang Port
UNION DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED 1973-1976
· Supervised the construction of the building of Bangkok office of the United Nations (ESCAP), and Rajdamri Arcade Building
WATTANA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED 1971-1972
· Supervised the construction of road and buildings projects of Udorn Airbase in Udornthani Province of Thailand
· Honorary Doctor of Engineering, Ramkhamheang University, Bangkok, Thailand, 2005.
· Master of Engineering in Transportation Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok, Thailand, 1971.
· Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) , Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, 1968.
· Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Batch 91/2011Thai Institute of Director
· Vice President of the Council of Engineer, Thailand, 2012-Present
· President of Thai Green Building Foundation, 2007-2009
· General Secretariat of the Council of Engineer, Thailand, 2002-2006
· General Secretariat of the Engineering Institute of Thailand, 2000-2002
· President of the Engineering Institute of Thailand, 2007-2009
· Chairman of Civil Engineering Committee of the Engineering Institute of Thailand, 1983-1984
· Registered Professional Civil Engineer, Thailand (Wor Yor 672)
· AFEO Honorary Fellow Award by ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisation (AFEO)