Dr. CHUSAK OSONPHASOP
- Managing Director of Chef’s Choice Foods Manufacturer Co., Ltd.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, Monash University (1983)
- Master of Engineering in Custom Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology (1976)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Chulalongkorn University (1973)
- Engineering Consultant (1973-1974).
- Research Associate at the Department of Water Resources Engineering Department, Asian Institute of Technology (1976-1978).
- Research Scientist at the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (1983-1984).
- Manufacturer and Exporter: Chef’s Choice Foods Manufacturer Co., Ltd., manufacturer and worldwide exporter of high quality food products (1984-Present).
How AIT degree helped you in achieving your career potential/goals:
During my time at AIT, I have learnt to think, research and analyze in a systematic way in order to find answers and come up with conclusions. All these skills have been useful and applicable to all daily life situations.
I also had the chance to meet and get acquainted with lots of friends and professors within the institution. These people have now become great leaders in many organizations today. This valuable network was built up at AIT.
Furthermore, as AIT is a Westernized Institution, my degree and qualification was well recognized for further education abroad.
Published Research Papers:
- Osonphasop, C. and Hinwood, J.B. (1983). Turbulence Measurements for the Whole Depth of Water in a Tidal Channel. 8th Australasian Conference of Fluid Mechanics, University of Newcastle, 5 September 1983, 10-14.
- Osonphasop, C. (1983). The Measurement of Turbulence in Tidal Currents. A Thesis Submitted to the Faculty of Engineering in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Monash University, Clayton.
- Osonphasop, C. and Hinwood, J.B. (1984). On Measurement of Turbulence and Shear Stresses in Tidal Currents. APD-IAHR 4th Conference of the International Association for Hydraulic Research, Chiangmai, 25 May 1984, 1-5.
- Osonphasop, C. and Nakagawa, T.R.M. (2014)/ Novel Power Law of Turbulent Spectrum. Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics, 4, 140-153.
- Co-organizer of video conference on “Stop Global Warming 2007” at Asian Institute of Technology with academic officers, Thai government officers, researchers, AIT Alumni and general public (2007).