Degree and Year graduated:
M. Eng. in October 1980Division/School:
School of Advanced Technologies Division:
Computer ApplicationsWork Experience
• President & Managing Director of Accenture Philippines from 2001-2002.
• Country Managing Partner of Andersen Consulting Phils from 1994-2000, Partner in-charge, Manufacturing & Distribution Sector, SGV-Andersen Consulting,1985-1993.
• Andersen Consulting Asia Partner in-charge, Process Competence, 1998-2000.
• ASEAN Managing Partner, Andersen Consulting’s Food & Consumer Products Practice, 1996-1998.
• Chairman & President, One Small Step Forward Foundation, Inc. (OSSFFI), the Family advocacy set up by the Del Rosario couple in 2003.
• Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Advance Computer Tech., 1994-1998.
• Director, eTelecare ,2007-2009
• BS in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, University of the Philippines, Quezon City, 1976
Awards & Recognitions
• Awardee, U.P.’s 100 Outstanding Alumni Engineers of the Century,
Awarded in celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the College of Engineering, University of the Philippines, 2010
• Most Outstanding Alumni, Philippine Science High School Alumni Association, 2002.
• Sycip Award, by SGV & Co. 1983...Professional and Community contributions.• Weekly columnist for the business World (On the leading Edge on Business Labor and Management 19882-2002. regular contributor, Computer World Phils and Fookien Times The Philippines Yearbook..• Author, 1984 Philippines Businessman’s Guide Microcomputers.• Chairman President , Philippine Science High School Foundation Inc., 2004-2007
• OSSFFI continues to help improve the delivery of Public Elementary School education, by donating school rooms, books, audio-video aids, educational games, and building research laboratories; and libraries. Providing after school academic programs such as iSipnayan Math, computer literacy classes, and iRead, an English reading comprehension program; conducting regular story telling sessions; assisting public schools with infrastructure and equipment needs; offering summer sports clinics; providing review Class scholarships to academic achievers; coaching teams for inter-school math competitions, etc.
The resources are currently concentrated on Quezon City’s public elementary school system.