Professor Robertus Wahyudi Triweko, Ph.D
Present position/ title:
- Professor in Water Resources Engineering and Management, and Rector of Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung
How AIT degree helped you in achieving your career potential/goals
- M.Eng. degree in Hydraulics and Coastal Engineering that I got from AIT in 1984 gave me self-confidence on my expertise in water resources engineering, which encourage me to further study in Ph.D level.
- When I got Master degree from AIT, my GPA was 3.35, but the Head of the Division in Water Resources Engineering, Dr. Suphat Vongvissesomjai told me that even though I could not be accepted as a Ph.D student in AIT, but he believed that I can get my Ph.D degree in any university in the world.
1980 : Civil Engineer, Department of Civil Engineering, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung
1984 : Master of Engineering in Hydraulic and Coastal Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
1992 : Doctor of Philosophy in Water Resources Planning and Management, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A.
Career/Accomplishment record after graduation from AIT:
- 1985: Vice Dean of Student Affairs, Faculty of Engineering,
- 1986 – 1987: Head of the Department of Civil Engineering,
- 1995 – 1997 Vice Rector for Administration and Finance
- 1998 – 2002 Vice Rector for Cooperation
- 2002 – 2010: Dean of the Faculty of Engineering
- Since 2006: Professor in Water Resources Engineering and Management
- Since 2011: Rector of Parahyangan Catholic University