: Paul Nugraha
Present position/ title:
- Associate Professor in Civil Engineering, Petra Christian University, Surabaya, Indonesia
How AIT degree helped you in achieving your career potential/goals
- AIT’s academic rigor paves the career path in Civil Engineering, which later expanded into Higher Education Administration. AIT’s Asian and international roles embellished the cooperation of Petra Christian University with world class universities.
· Master of Science, in Higher Education Administration, Texas A&M University, USA, 1991
· Master of Engineering, in Structural Engineering and Construction, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 1979.
· Insinyur, in Civil Engineering, Petra Christian University, 1976.
Career/Accomplishment record after graduation from AIT:
· Rector of Petra Christian University, 2005-2009, and 2001-2005.
· President of ACUCA (Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia), 2002-2004.
· Vice Rector for Cooperation & Development, Petra Christian University, 1998-2002.
· Vice Rector for Academic Affairs, Petra Christian University, 1993-1997.· Vice Rector for Administration and Finance, Petra Christian University, 1992-1993.