[Pages under construction. Ex employees and associates are welcome to submit their view of the history. They can do so by writing to Dr Irfan Hyder
- 2000 E-Patterns started its life as ePatterns software solutions company.
- Idea was conceived by Javed Shaikh and funded by Babar Khan. S. Irfan Hyder, Babar Khan, Javed Shaikh, Zainab Hameed, Shazia Yaqub and Kamran Khan got together to make it a success and to ride on the wave of what we now know as the dotcom bubble.
- By early 2001 the dotcom bubble had bursted, however, the company continued as a private limited entity till 2008. The spirit and the design of its systems still continue in various forms even today.
- 2002 E-Patterns was incorporated as a private limited company by S. Irfan Hyder and Babar Khan.
- 2000-2004 - Business Patterns v1, an ERP for local businesses. Initial version. Clients automatically migrated to version 1.5
Business Patterns v1.5. Static version of forms. Version through which most of design concepts were formalized.
Business Patterns v2.4 VB6. Flexible version based on a generalized attributes structure. Popular. Its variants are still being developed officially and unofficially.
Business Patterns v3.0 dotnet version. Web based version still in development for certain dedicated clients.