Spreading the Shade,
Expanding the Service...
AFPMBAI’s seed of damayan in the old abuluyan system grew into a sturdy tree that spread its branches and expanded its shade to include other uniformed services as members.
From its initial membership that included only uniformed personnel of the Armed Forces (Philippine Army, Philippine Air Force and Philippine Navy), the Association grew to include personnel from the Philippine National Police, Bureau of Fire Protection, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and Philippine Coast Guard as well as civilian employees and other groups concerned with maintaining peace, order and safety as members.
- uniformed personnel of the AFP, PNP, BFP, BJMP, PCG
- trainees, draftees, and cadets/cadettes of the Philippine Military Academy and officer candidates
- cadets/cadettes of PAF Flying School
- cadets/cadettes of Philippine National Police Academy
- retired, honorably separated/discharged military, police, jail guards, firemen and coast guards who retained their membership with the Association
- members of the CAFGU
- AFP reservists
- cadets/cadettes of ROTC and PMMA
- regular civilian employees of AFP, PNP, BJMP, BFP, PCG, DND, NICA, PDEA, NSC, AFPCOC
- wives, children and other qualified dependents of regular members
- widows, widowers of regular members
- duly licensed private security guards
- regular employees of AFPMBAI, AFPSLAI, AFPGen, AFPRSBS and their subsidiaries and affiliates
- civilian faculty members of the PMA
- insurance representatives of AFPMBAI
- other persons or groups performing activities related to peace, order and safety as the AFP Chief of Staff may approve