Friends of Afghanistan, Inc.
Friends of Afghanistan will honor Mary MacMakin for a Lifetime of Service to Afghanistan at our reunion in Washington D.C. You can read about Mary's work in Afghan Connections.
You can pay dues directly to Friends of Afghanistan via secure PayPal connection:
To Make a Tax Deductible Donation: You can send a check made out to
Friends of Afghanistan
Any donation of $15 or more qualifies you as a Member of Friends of Afghanistan
Donate online via secure PayPal button below:
- Mary MacMakin honored with LIFETIME OF SERVICE TO AFGHANISTAN AWARD!
- By John Bing, PCV 1964-66, Field Officer 1967
- As Ruppe Reign Ends, Opportunity Arises
- By Tony Agnello, FoA President
- Celebrate the 55th PC Anniversary in DC! September 21st - 25th, 2016
- Letters to the Editor
- RPCV REUNION IN SALT LAKE CITY 9/2017
- The Mysterious Disappearance & Discovery of Tom Grove, Part 2
- By David Scheinman, RPCV Nepal 1973 - 76
- In Memoriam
- Rachael' Balyeat' Feichtmier: wife of Director Ray Feichtmier in Afghanistan
- Michael' Edwards:' ' Former' PC' Afghanistan' Deputy' Director
- Member' of' Parliament' Sher' Wali' Wardak
- Larry' Cumbie:' ' Served' with' Group' VI' as' a' TEFLer' in' Jalalabad
- Richard' Carlson: Was'a'Cycle' 13'PCV who' taught in Jalalabad
- Click here for more Past Issues of Afghan Connections
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by IRS regulations
Mission: To build and sustain an information exchange about Afghanistan and its people, and to network for their peace and prosperity.
- To facilitate peaceful and constructive dialogue about Afghanistan
- To inform members and the public about Afghanistan issues and organizations assisting the Afghan people
- To serve as the alumni organization for Afghan RPCVs, staff and friends.