Ethos and Values
Bumble's Ethos, Vision and Values
Meadstead Primary Academy is a place that is exciting and welcoming to all. Our children and families are the heart of everything we do and aim to inspire, nurture and give confidence to improve. We set high standards and promote a collaborative approach to making our children positive members within our local and wider communities.
Bumble vision is for all children to be:
- Emotionally resilient
- Reflective learners
- Inquisitive philosophers
- Creative thinkers
- Team Players
Bumble and the community of Meadstead will:
- Ensure that the children and their families are at the heart of all curriculum development.
- Ensure that every child leaves the academy at the end of Yr 6 with the sufficient skills in reading, writing and maths to be able to access their secondary curriculum and a level suited their their needs.
- Ensure that every child has an appreciation of all curriculum subjects and has had an opportunity to direct their own learning in line with their interests through the delivery of a creative curriculum.
- Ensure that every child has the highest aspirations and ambitions for themselves and understands the importance of effort in achieving these.
- Work to ensure that every child understands how to keep themselves as healthy and safe as possible.
- Work to ensure that every child learns how to conduct themselves in both formal and informal social settings and understands the importance of following rules.
- Work to ensure that every child has an understanding of the skills needed to be a good learner and is able to demonstrate and explain these skills.
Bumble's Values - Bumble is Meadsteads Academy mascot and encourages the following five core values throughout every aspect of the school day and expects every child to be: