Come to our book fair and check out some great books and other fun items. If you can't make it to the book fair, you can order online from October 2 - 15. CLICK HERE.
Book Fair Hours:
10/10 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
10/11 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
10/12 8 a.m. -7 p.m.
10/13 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Halloween Costume Guidelines
1. Costumes that would otherwise violate the Student Dress Codes Policy (Superintendent Policy Code: 5060) will only be allowed if approved by an administrator prior to wearing to school. For safety reasons, masks or makeup should not cover the student’s face in a manner that makes the student unrecognizable. Masks or makeup that conceal student’s identity may not be worn.
2. Toy or facsimile guns are not allowed.
3. Other toy weapons (knives, swords, bats) should be pre-approved by administrators and are only allowable if the item is clearly a toy.
4. Costumes that are overly graphic, promote violence or otherwise might logically be assumed to be offensive to others are not acceptable.
5. Costumes that are sexually suggestive and would otherwise violate the school’s dress code are not appropriate.
6. Costumes should not include items with sound effects, lights or other components which would disrupt the classroom learning environment.
7. Regarding costumes that may not be clearly addressed by these guidelines, students should be instructed to have the costume pre-approved by an administrator prior to wearing to school.
High School Information Night
Follow Dr. Heidi on Twitter
Follow Dr. Heide
Employee and Student Chromebook Purchasing Program
Effective April 15, 2016, Adams 12 has arranged an Employee and Student Chromebook Purchasing Program. This program allows Adams 12 students (or families) and staff to purchase for personal use the same Samsung
Chromebooks that the District utilizes for teaching, learning, and assessment, with the same discount that is received by the District. These transactions will be directly routed through GovConnection, our current Chromebook reseller, with no associated financial or service burden, or benefit to the District.
Westlake Website Calendar