Welcome to our very first issue of The Eagle's Nest. Didn't get to be in the yearbook class, but really wanted to, now you can be apart. Read more to find out how! As part of the yearbook class this year, we have decided to share stories throughout the year, instead of waiting until the end of the year. We think it is important that you stayed informed of really interesting and exciting events and stories that are going to happen or are have happened, however you we are going to need your help! There are only 25 of us and almost 600 of you. Here is how you get involved.
1. Download the Replay It App on your phone
2. Join the Woodlawn Middle School Replay It Section
3. Attend school events throughout the year and take photos
4. Upload your photos to the Replay It App (Don't worry, only those on Staff can see the photos your share)
5. If your photo is chosen to be used in the yearbook, you will be credited for that photo in the yearbook.
Here is October's Challenge - October 20th the last home football game. This game will be played on the Eastern Field at 6pm. This is also the night we recognize our 8th grade players and their parents. We would like you to capture the following pictures and send them in. Those that come up with the most creative ways to capture these moments will win the following...
Please email if you have any questions or need help with the Replay It App.