Managing student data with timely integration to resources, supporting student achievement and aligning with district goals.
School districts in North Carolina are currently in the fourth year using PowerSchool (student information system).
During the 2015 - 2016 school year, Alamance-Burlington will implement Course Registration, an additional component of PowerSchool.
PowerSchool provides parents the opportunity to access a variety of information about their child(ren), including:
- Attendance (real-time)
- Grades, assignments, and test scores with teacher comments (real-time)
- Electronic progress reports
- School announcements
- Course Registration
- Information is available from any computer with Internet access and upon request from the school or district in print format.
- Both parents and students may have accounts through which they can access information.
- Pearson provides mobile apps for teachers, parents, and students for accessing information.
- Parent account access will be distributed by your child's school upon request.
For help with Student Information needs, please contact the ABSS Student Information Help Desk (336) 438-4000 ext. 20009.