STUDENT 1 BIO
STUDENT 2 BIO
Hello, my name is Kha. I'm from Vietnam. I growed up Binh Dinh provine, Vietnam. My university is Hue university of agriculture and forestry. I'm studying forestry source management and environment. I want to study abroad, so i'm going to find the scholarship to continue higher study, in the future. I like do housework in your free time. I realy enjoy making my room become more new....and i want to make new friends everywhere..
Hello, my name is Ho Dac Thai Hoang. I'm Lecturer of Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry. I finished his undergraduate degree in Silviculture and Forest ecology from Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry, Vietnam, my MSc degree in Agricultural System from Chiang Mai University, Thailand and a Dr. rer. nat in Silviculture from the Freiburg University, Germany. My research focuses on silviculture, forest landscape ecology, applying GIS and RS in sustainable natural resources management.
ABOUT OUR RESEARCH
- Building list of criterion to devolve the coastal protection forest for preventing wind and sand, specifically in Thua Thien Hue’s coast area basing on 3 main criterion as follows: risk assessment, economic value, and biodiversity conservation.
- Hierarchical mapping attached to list of criterion to concretize protection forest areas at levels: low critical level, medium critical level, high critical level.
- Creating testing plots with native tree species on sandy soils for satisfying long-term protection function as well as bringing economic value to the local community.
- List of criterion to devolve the coastal protection forests (wind preventing forest and sandy preventing forest) in Thua Thien Hue province and involved hierarchical maps.
- Proposing native tree species consistent with protection objectives and bring economic value to the local community.