We encourage all new and returning members to register on-line at MyScouts.ca
NOTE: If you may need financial assistance or you wish to use Ice Rink Maintenance money for registration,
Fees and Dates: We have 2 Key Registration periods:
- Early / Spring Registration from 10 May to 30 June 2015 - $195
- Regular Registration from 1 July 2015 - $210
Registrations are generally accepted throughout the year, subject to places in the scouting Section;
however, May/June and early September are peak times to join the program.
Helpful Guide: There is a downloadable guide at the bottom of this page for:
- If you haven't ever registered a child or yourself before with MyScouts (start at the beginning of the guide)
- If you already have a MyScouts account because you have either registered yourself or a child before (start at step 8 of the guide)
- If you experience any issues while trying to log in or create an account, please contact the Scouts Canada Help Desk: HelpCentre@Scouts.ca or call: 1-888-885-3336
- For those that register Early / Spring, a full refund is available only if requested by 31 October 2015.
- For those that register after 1 July 2015, a full refund is available only within 45 days from date of registration or 1st meeting - whichever is earliest.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if your plans change; contact Registrar@1stKanataScouts.org
Sections, Meeting Locations and Times
| Grade|| Section||Location|| Days||Time || Start week|
| SK - Gr2|| Colony A|| SLPS|| Mondays|| 6:00 - 7:00 pm||14 Sep 15|
| SK - Gr2|| Colony B|| All Saints|| Mondays|| 6:00 - 7:00 pm||14 Sep 15|
| Gr3 - Gr5|| Cobra Pack|| All Saints|| Mondays|| 6:30 - 8:00 pm||14 Sep 15|
| Gr3 - Gr5|| Lynx Pack|| SLPS|| Mondays|| 7:00 - 8:30 pm||14 Sep 15|
| Gr6 - Gr8|| Troop|| Georges Vanier || Mondays|| 7:00 - 9:00 pm||14 Sep 15|
| Gr9 - Gr12|| Company|| BCC|| Mondays|| 7:30 - 9:00 pm||14 Sep 15|
| >Gr12 :-)|| Group Committee|| BCC || 2nd Tuesday|| 7:00 - 9:00 pm||8 Sep 15|
Labour Day is 7 September 2015 and most schools start back on Tuesday 8 September. Scout meetings start the following Monday.
If you are interested in volunteering as a:
- Member of the Just Do Crew (parent helpers for events etc)
- Member of the Bike Fix Crew (fixing up bikes for sale at our annual Bike Exchange)
- something else
Information and In-person Registration Event:
- Saturday, September 12th, 2015 (9-11:30am) Provisional Date
- Beaverbrook Community Centre
- New and returning members are welcome to drop by and meet the Scouters. Bring a Friend too!