Cape Cod and Vinyard
August 4-10, 2013
We are thrilled that you are interested in coming along! This tour is open to Venture Crew ages 14-20, and younger riders by review. It will be led by Kathy Gunness. We plan to take several ferries on this tour, and will be riding on paved roads and trails. If you have any questions about your suitability to be on this tour, please contact the tour leader (email@example.com). The cost for this tour is $300, and includes admission fees for beaches and museums, and ferry fees.
What do I need to do to participate in this tour?
- Submit a registration form with deposit ($100). Please put the tour and participant names on the check. Mail it to :
10thGear Christian Cyclists/Venture 1010
PO Box 364
Whitinsville, MA 01588
- Complete your photo and liability release forms - you can send these in with your registration form.
- If you are a new rider to us, you may need to fill out a Boy Scout member application - we will pay the Boy Scout registration fee, if needed.
- In May and June..
- Join us on training rides! This is an essential part of your preparation for your tour. Training rides will start in May (and maybe sooner, weather permitting). We will have more info on training rides on the web site as the riding season approaches. Feel free to invite friends or parents to come with you on the rides.
- Complete your medical information form, and mail that in with your final payment for the tour. Keep in mind you will need an up-to-date tetanus shot - so check with your doctor or medical records at home to see if you need this done before the tour.
- In July...
- Join us on more training rides!
- Start packing - see our packing list.