H10 B - Week 4
April 22 - 26
Monday, April 22
- Draw a picture illustrating 3 vocab words from last week
- Caption your picture with the words you selected.
- Outlines - BRIGHT yellow handout
- Thesis Statement Presentation
- Individual silent work time.
- Share-out statements in the last 10 minutes of class
- Outline Link:
- Essay Prompt Link:
Tuesday, April 23
- Write your thesis on a warm-up sheet.
- Put it in the warm-up box
- We will look at 2 or 3 at the beginning of class together.
- Write: DO NOT USE at the top if you don't want yours looked at.
- No names will be used in class (handwriting on the doc cam, any other identifiers) if yours is selected.
- Work on papers
Wednesday, April 24
- Warm-up - Study for the test
- Get out all of your Study Questions for Acts I--V
- Talk quietly if you need clarifications from your neighbor. Others will want to be able to study quietly.
- Timer for 8 minutes will be set at the beginning of class. Then it is test time!
- Macbeth Final Test
- Pick up "Macbeth and Robert Frost" poem and half-sheet (pink)
- Work on papers when finished with everything
Thursday, April 25
- Get computers and write outlines/papers.
- I will circulate for help.
- Try to finish outline phase and transition into writing rough drafts today.
- You should have something to show for peer editing tomorrow.
Friday, April 26 - I am SO sorry I am sick!
- Peer editing
- Bodtker has some structures available, depending on how far along you are
- Continue to write!
- By the end of the day, you should have a rough draft in order to be on pace to turn it all in on Monday.